Venue & Hospitality
Conference Dates: March 25-26, 2022
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Berlin capital and chief urban centre of Germany. The city lies at the heart of the North German Plain, athwart an east-west commercial and geographic axis that helped make it the capital of the kingdom of Prussia and then, from 1871, of a unified Germany
How to reach Berlin:
Travel to Berlin is most convenient by air. Till such time the Bradenburg International Airport is under construction flights operate to and from the Tegel (TXL) and Schonefield Airport (SXF). Lufthansa and practically all major European airlines operate direct flights to Berlin from all over Europe. Air Berlin and United fly directly from the United States to Berlin, although travel from most places outside Europe involves changing flights. Buses ply from the Tegel Airport to various subway stations and points in the city. The Airport Express and S-Bahn trains connect Sch_nefeld airport to the city centre. Taxis are also available for a ride to the city and cost around Eur : 25-40..
Weather in Berlin during March:
- Temperature: March is a beginning of winter month in Berlin, Germany, with average temperature varying between 8.8°C (47.8°F) to 1.6°C (34.9°F).
- Snow fall: In March, the snow falls for 3.4 days. Throughout March, with typically accumulated 15mm (0.59”) of snow is accumulated.
- Humidity: The average relative humidity in March is 78%..
- Daylight: The average length of the day in March is 12.7h.
- UV index: Maximum UV Index value ranges from 4 to 6 symbolizes a moderate to individuals from the exposure to the Sun's UV radiation.
Major Universities in Berlin
- ESCP Europe Business School Berlin
- Hertie School of Governance
- Steinbeis University Berlin
- ESMT European School of Management and Technology
- International Psychoanalytic University Berlin
Major Research Centres in Berlin:
- Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing
- Federal Institute for Risk Assessment
- Telekom Innovation Laboratories
- Specialized Information Center for Chemistry
- Institute for Cultural Inquiry
- Institute of Electronic Business
- The Brandenburg Gate
- The Rebuilt Reichstag
- Museum Island
- Berlin Wall Memorial
- German Historical Museum
- Berliner Fernsehturm: Berlin's Television Tower
- Charlottenburg Palace and Park